About Men’s Health Clinic New Zealand
MEN’S HEALTH CLINIC NEW ZEALAND
Get the sexual confidence you deserve at an affordable price at the Men’s Health Clinic New Zealand.
The Men’s Health Clinic is NZ leading provider of completely customised and managed solutions for the treatment of men’s sexual health.
YOUR TREATMENT PLAN
At the Men’s Health Clinic NZ, each patient receives a customised treatment plan from the doctors. This completely customised erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation treatment plan achieve superior results for our patients.
- Private consultation with our experienced New Zealand sexual health doctors
- Completely customised treatment
- Monthly treatment performance assessments
- Healthy eating and exercise advice
- Discreet courier delivery New Zealand wide
- Regular support and resources
THE MEN’S HEALTH CLINIC NZ ADVANTAGE
- Leading New Zealand experts in ED & PE
- Proven results and satisfied patients across the globe
- Customised treatment programs
- Convenient online self-assessments
- Highly experienced staff
- Utmost privacy
- Discreet delivery New Zealand wide
- Regular patient results assessments
- Clinical and holistic approach to treatment
- Affordable treatment plans
- 24/7 patient support line
EXCEPTIONAL TREATMENT OUTCOMES
Sexual confidence is restored and personal relationships are re-ignited.
Your privacy is guaranteed, all consultations and patient information is held in strict confidence.
To contact our men’s health experts with questions, or to schedule a confidential consultation, please start here.
- Chris, M., Emmanuele, J., and Ege, S. (2016, August). The pathophysiology of acquired premature ejaculation. Translational Andrology and Urology.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5001985/.
- Wagner, G., Fugl-Meyer, K.S., and Fugl-Meyer, A.R. (2000, October). Impact of erectile dysfunction on quality of life: patient and partner perspectives. International Journal of Impotence Research. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11035403.
- Anna, K., Sam, S., and Ben, C. (2019, July). The global prevalence of erectile dysfunction: a review. BJU International. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.14813.